Events - Launch of Kate's new nail polish collection for Rimmel...
● On speedy manicures: “I'm a girl on the go, I don't have time to paint a base coat, polish and top coat. I have my nails changed practically every day for work, so when I do them myself I want to do it quickly.”
● On her favourite polish form the collection: “I'm very classic, I like a nice beige nude or a dark colour like deep red or dark green.”
● On nail art: “I'm not into nail art but my daughter loves it.
● On nail shaping: “My dream nail shape would be a long almond, but I have to keep mine short and round for work. I've heard square nails are coming back, but I'm fighting it!”
● On matching nails to your lippie: “I'd never match my nails to lipstick, or have a matching mani-pedi. I tend to keep my toes nude most of the time unless I've got a tanned foot and then I'll do a bright coral. I love a tan, think all girls do...”
Credit : UK.Lifestyle